How to download the best apps for mobile and PC for free
Electronic devices have become practically indispensable tools. Whether for work reasons, study, even just for entertainment, they never lack certain applications to enjoy the benefits of technology. For this reason, we will tell you how to download the best apps for mobile and PC for free.
When it comes to downloading applications for mobiles and PCs, users’ greatest fear is digital threats such as malware that seek to disrupt the proper functioning of computers or steal sensitive information. However, today, there are many options to download free applications of all kinds (photos, music, education, design, sound, business) safely. Next, at www.howorwhat.com, we tell you how to download the best apps for PC, Android, or Mac.
How to download an application on my PC
Follow these simple steps to download an app on your PC :
- It is necessary to have a stable Internet connection that allows you to find the download platform that best suits your needs.
- In the search engine, you must insert the name of the app you need.
- Enter the official website of the app and press the “Download” button.
- Sometimes the file will automatically download to your “Download” folder.
- Afterward, you must approve that the executable file is compatible with your computer.
How to download an application on Android
To install an application on your Android device you must follow these instructions:
- You will also need to have a good and stable Wi-Fi connection.
- Once you get your favorite application on the download platform, press the “install” or “download” button.
- The application download will start automatically.
- Then, you must follow the rest of the steps that the specific application suggests to complete the installation on your device.
The most downloaded free apps in 2020
These are the most downloaded free apps in 2020:
- Zoom Cloud Meeting: This video calling service has grown in popularity in recent months. Millions of people use this app around the world for meetings, conferences, seminars, classes. Its easy access and use allow Windows, Linux, or macOS users to share audio, text, or video files.
- Minecraft: is a compatible video game for Android, Windows, or macOS devices. This construction game allows you to explore different worlds through its multiplatform format. It is also suitable for all ages.
- aTube Catcher: this freeware tool allows you to download video files from various platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Vimeo, Myspace, YouTube, or Dailymotion. It is one of the most popular video managers on the web since its free download offers the security of obtaining virus-free files.
- WinRAR: Created in 1993, by Yevgueni and Eugene Roshal is one of the leading compression software. It is an ideal software to compress, open or decompress files and downloads. Millions of users also use it for backup. Likewise, it is characterized by being free, with which many platforms offer its 100% safe and free download.
- Counter-Strike: This classic PC video game continues to be a download favorite. Since 1999 it has been available for players to face a group of terrorists through shooting. Since 2019, the latest version of this video game can also be enjoyed by macOS, Linux, and Windows.
- VLC media player: this multiplatform app is one of the most used audio and video players in the world. Its download, on the best platforms, is 100% virus-free and safe.